Pumpkin Spice Latte Chia Pudding
A decadent twist on the popular pumpkin spice latte. Simply blend the ingredients, stir in the chia seeds, and let set overnight in the fridge!
- 0.75 cup 0.75 cup 0.75 cup strongly brewed Coffee
- 0.75 cup 0.75 cup 0.75 cup Coconut Milk, full fat
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Pumpkin Puree
- 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp Pure Maple Syrup
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 0.75 tsp 0.75 tsp 0.75 tsp Primal Palate Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Chia Seeds
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Pumpkin Seeds, for garnish, optional
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Blend together coffee, coconut milk, pumpkin, maple, vanilla, and pumpkin pie spice.
- Stir in chia seeds.
- Transfer mixture to an airtight container and let set in the refrigerator overnight, or until chia seeds have gelled.
- Top with pumpkin seeds before serving, if desired.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week