Pumpkin Spice Latte Chia Pudding
A decadent twist on the popular pumpkin spice latte. Simply blend the ingredients, stir in the chia seeds, and let set overnight in the fridge!
- 0.75 cup 0.75 cup 0.75 cup Coffee, strongly brewed
- 0.75 cup 0.75 cup 0.75 cup Coconut Milk, full fat
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Pumpkin Puree
- 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp Maple Syrup, Pure
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 0.75 tsp 0.75 tsp 0.75 tsp Primal Palate Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Chia Seeds
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Pumpkin Seeds, for garnish, optional
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Blend together coffee, coconut milk, pumpkin, maple, vanilla, and pumpkin pie spice.
- Stir in chia seeds.
- Transfer mixture to an airtight container and let set in the refrigerator overnight, or until chia seeds have gelled.
- Top with pumpkin seeds before serving, if desired.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeDairy Free Egg Free Nightshade Free Nut Free Other Pescetarian Shellfish Free
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.