Pumpkin Spice Cakes
- 1/4 tsp 1/4 tsp 1/4 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Coconut Flour, sifted
- 1/4 cup 1/4 cup 1/4 cup Coconut Oil, Organic
- 6 6 6 Eggs, Pastured
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Primal Palate Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Pumpkin Puree
- 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Maple Syrup, Pure
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine dry ingredients.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine wet ingredients and blend with a hand mixer.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry and blend with a hand mixer until evenly combined.
- Lightly grease mini cake or loaf pans with coconut oil.
- Pour batter into mini cake pans, or mini loaf pans.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, check with a toothpick.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeCakes Dairy Free Nightshade Free Nut Free Pescetarian Shellfish Free
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
These are so great! I am sending my wheat intolerant son to school with them for tomorrow’s Thanksgiving “party” in middle school.
These are AMAZING! Perfectly sweet despite the low sugar. I will be sharing this recipe with my foods class!
These were an instant hit with my son an husband. I reduced the maple slightly just because I could. Making them for kind Christmas concert tomorrow and my husband asked for me to make a second batch for him.