Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake Dip
I almost didn't do it because I thought it'd be too much but i've made yet another cheesecake dip! This one tastes like a pumpkin pie and is served with simple cinnamon chips made from Cappello's lasagna sheets which mimic a pie crust. Perfect for fall parties.
- 12 oz 12 oz 12 oz Lasagna (Cappello's), (one box)
- 7 Tbsp 7 Tbsp 7 Tbsp Organic Coconut Oil, melted, divided
- 7.333 Tbsp 7.333 Tbsp 7.333 Tbsp Coconut Sugar, divided
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp ground Cinnamon
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup raw Cashews, soaked in water 4 hours or overnight
- 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Pure Maple Syrup
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1.333 cup 1.333 cup 1.333 cup Pumpkin Puree
- 1.5 tsp 1.5 tsp 1.5 tsp Primal Palate Pumpkin Pie Spice
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Use a pizza cutter to cut the lasagna sheets widthwise into 1 inch strips. Arrange these in a single layer on a baking sheet (They probably won't all fit at once - I had to do 3 batches but they only bake for a few minutes). Brush the strips with a little bit of the melted coconut oil. You should expect to use about 3 tablespoons of the oil between all the strips.
- In a small bowl, mix together 1/2 cup of coconut sugar and 1 tsp cinnamon. Sprinkle this on top of the oiled lasagna strips. Bake 5-6 minutes, or until the bottoms start to turn golden brown and crispy. Transfer strips to a paper towel lined plate or cooling rack to absorb extra oil and cool off.
- Meanwhile, drain the soaked cashews and add to a food processor along with lemon juice, maple syrup, 2 Tbsp coconut sugar, 1/4C melted coconut oil, and vanilla extract. Run the food processor until the mixture is smooth, scraping down the sides as needed. Note that running too long after the mixture is smooth will make it clump up.
- Transfer the cheesecake mixture from the food processor to a bowl and stir in the pumpkin puree and pumpkin pie spice.
- Either serve the dip immediately alongside the chips or chill for a better flavor. Either way, any leftovers must be refrigerated for storage.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week