Pumpkin, cinnamon, and nutmeg combine for an absolutely delightful fall weekend treat! (Recipe makes approximately 12 pancakes.)
- 1.5 cup 1.5 cup 1.5 cup Coconut Milk
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Pumpkin Puree
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Eggs
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Almond Meal/Flour
- .75 cup .75 cup .75 cup Arrowroot Flour
- .25 cup .25 cup .25 cup Coconut Flour
- 1.5 tsp 1.5 tsp 1.5 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp ground Cinnamon
- .5 tsp .5 tsp .5 tsp ground Nutmeg
- .5 tsp .5 tsp .5 tsp Sea Salt
- 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp Coconut Sugar
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- In a medium bowl, mix together the milk, pumpkin, eggs, oil and vinegar until thoroughly combined. Set aside.
- Combine the flours, coconut sugar, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt in a separate large bowl. Stir into the pumpkin mixture to combine. Whisk until batter is smooth.
- Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium high heat. Scoop the batter into the pan, using approximately 1/4 cup for each pancake. Brown on both sides (about 5 minutes each side) and serve hot.
Recipe makes approximately 12 pancakes.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week