- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Tapioca Starch
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Coconut Flour
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Primal Palate Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Cinnamon, ground
- 4 whole 4 whole 4 whole Eggs
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Maple Syrup, Pure
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Butter, Unsalted, Melted
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Pumpkin Puree
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Raisins, Optional topping
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Semisweet Chocolate Chips, Optional topping
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Apple, organic, Diced - Optional topping
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a muffin pan with silicone or parchment liners.
- Place all of the dry ingredients in a small mixing bowl and whisk together. Set aside.
- Place all of the wet ingredients in a medium sized mixing bowl and whisk together until smooth.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and continue whisking until a batter forms.
- Next, add the baking soda and apple cider vinegar and mix. It will fizz up and help your muffins to rise while they're baking.
- Now, you can stop here and scoop the batter into the muffin pan or fold your toppings into the batter. If you want to do multiple toppings like I did, put the batter into the muffin liners first.
- Then, add your toppings right into each muffin - the raisins, enjoy life chocolate chips and diced apples, or whatever else you think of.
- Use a toothpick to stir the toppings into the batter of each individual muffin.
- Place the muffins in the oven and bake for about 20 minutes, until the tops and edges start to brown. A toothpick will come out clean when they are done.
- Remove from the oven and let the muffins cool for a few. Then transfer them to a cooling rack to cool all the way.
For a little extra sweetness, and to add another layer of texture of the muffins, we chose to fold in diced apples, chocolate chips and raisins to some of the muffins, but you can really get creative and add in any flavors you want.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week