Pumpkin Kale and Turkey Frittata
Savor your leftovers with this Paleo Pumpkin Kale and Turkey Frittata.
- 4 whole 4 whole 4 whole Pastured Eggs
- 0.75 cup 0.75 cup 0.75 cup whole Turkey, roasted dark meat is best
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Celery, chopped
- .25 cup .25 cup .25 cup Onion, diced
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Garlic, minced
- 1 bunch 1 bunch 1 bunch Kale, chopped or 1/2 cup frozen
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Hot Chili Pepper, flakes
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp dried Basil
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Sea Salt
- .25 cup .25 cup .25 cup Pumpkin Puree
- .25 cup .25 cup .25 cup Almond Milk, or coconut milk
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Potato Starch
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- First sautee your veggies in a skillet until tender. Add in your turkey (cooked) and spread evenly in cast iron skillet.
- In another bowl, whisk your eggs and add in your milk, pumpkin, starch, and spices.
- Pour over the skillet mixture and top with addition basil or chili pepper.
- Bake in cast iron skillet at 350F for about 15-20 minutes. Serves 4-6
great for next day brunch!
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week