Pumpkin Ice Cream
With pumpkins in season, October is perfect for enjoying fresh pumpkin ice cream. This delicious treat is like a scoop of frozen pumpkin pie, especially when topped with chopped pecans and a dusting of cinnamon.
- 16 fl oz 16 fl oz 16 fl oz Coconut Milk
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Pumpkin Puree
- 1/2 Tbsp 1/2 Tbsp 1/2 Tbsp Primal Palate Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1/4 cup 1/4 cup 1/4 cup Maple Syrup, Pure
- 3 3 3 Egg Yolk
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Combine all ingredients in a sauce pan.
- Bring to a low boil while whisking.
- Remove from heat and let cool.
- Strain mixture into a medium mixing bowl, and cover with plastic wrap.
- Chill mixture in refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Place mixture in an ice cream maker, and run until the desired consistency is reached.
- Serve with sprinkled cinnamon and chopped pecans.
Remove ice cream from ice cream maker immediately to avoid having it freeze to the container walls. Store in a freezer until the last portion is enjoyed.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeDairy Free Ice Cream Nightshade Free Nut Free Pescetarian Shellfish Free
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
I made this for my family last night…it was awesome! The flavor was really good but the whole time I was eating it I thought it could have something more added to it…like caramel sauce and praline pecans….lol I put together the ingredients and left it in the fridge overnight. My lil ice cream maker handled it like a champ. I will definitely make this again!