Pumpkin Granola Cookies
These pumpkin granola cookies have far less nuts than you’d expect and they’re combined with coconut, seeds and pumpkin for a hearty snack, great for a busy day. You might even find some other tasty uses, like crumbling one over a bowl of vanilla coconut cream ice cream. Yep, that happened. Beware…you’ve been warned…these are a little addicting. This recipe just requires starting with roughly chopped nuts, seeds, and coconut flakes. Combine them with the rest of the ingredients and bake in the oven. In about 30 minutes you’ll have a wonderful smelling home and a tasty little treat to enjoy. Go on…get to it. Make these pumpkin granola cookies, and let us know if you are able to not become addicted!
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Almonds
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Pumpkin Seeds, Shelled (also called pepitas)
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup unsweetened Coconut Flakes
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Sunflower Seeds, Raw and shelled
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Raisins
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Pumpkin Puree
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Sunbutter
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Primal Palate Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp ground Cinnamon
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Pure Maple Syrup
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Sea Salt
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place your almonds, pepitas, and unsweetened coconut flakes in your food processor.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine your nut mixture with the rest of the ingredients.
- Mix with a fork until it is clumpy and the pumpkin is combined.
- Scoop the mixture into tablespoon sized balls on your parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 15 minutes, or until the edges and tops of the cookies begin to brown.
- Let the cookies cool on the baking sheet (this will help them to stay together).
- Store in air tight containers and enjoy for a snack or treat. Consider yourself warned though...they're addicting!!
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week