Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Mini Muffins
These delicious pumpkin delights are completely dairy-free, nut-free, and paleo!!
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Coconut Flour
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Sea Salt
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Primal Palate Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Pumpkin Puree
- 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp Coconut Oil, Organic
- 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp Maple Syrup, Pure
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Eggs
- 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp Coconut Milk
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Semisweet Chocolate Chips
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees, then grease a mini muffin tin with coconut oil.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the dry ingredients (except for the chocolate chips).
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the wet ingredients.
- Mix the dry into the wet, then fold in the chocolate chips.
- Scoop the batter into your greased mini muffin tin, filling the cups almost to the top, then place the tin in the preheated oven and bake the muffins for about 15 minutes.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week