Prosciutto Parmesan Chicken
Jamie Olivers Prosciutto Parmesan Chicken, a trick for perfectly cooked chicken every time, 3 ingredients 20 min. and a classy dinner is all yours
- 100 gram 100 gram 100 gram Prosciutto
- 4 whole 4 whole 4 whole boneless skinless Chicken Thigh
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Parmesan Cheese, grated
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Black Pepper, to taste
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Place one piece of chicken at a time in a ziploc bag, bash it with a rolling pin a few times so that it has an even thickness.
- Lightly sprinkle parmesan on one side of the chicken pieces. Cover with layers of prosciutto so that the cheese is protected.
- Heat a frying pan with a bit of oil, when its nice and hot put the chicken in, prosciutto side down and cook for 3-3.5 minutes per side over med-high heat.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week