Power Greens Super Smoothie
A light, fresh, creamy, dreamy, subtly sweet, delicious, nutritious, clean, green super smoothie!
- 0.333 cup 0.333 cup 0.333 cup Coconut Milk Yogurt
- 0.666 cup 0.666 cup 0.666 cup Almond Milk, or milk of choice - I use unsweetened/homemade vanilla almond milk - http://betterwithcake.com/anytime/homemade-vanilla-almond-milk-vegan-gluten-free-paleo-friendly/
- 0.5 whole 0.5 whole 0.5 whole Banana, (I prefer to used pre-sliced and frozen bananas in my smoothies but fresh works just fine, but your smoothie may not be as creamy is all)
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Baby Spinach, firmly packed
- 0.25 whole 0.25 whole 0.25 whole Avocado
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Mint Leaves, firmly packed
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Chia Seeds, + extra for serving - Optional
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Matcha Green Tea Powder
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Collagen, Optional but recommended
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Vanilla Extract, 4-6 drops of Vanilla Cream Stevia – I use Sweet Leaf Stevia
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Ice Cubes, More or less to desired consitency
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Coconut Flakes, unsweetened, Optional for Serving
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Cacao Nibs, Organic, Raw, Optional for serving
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Place all smoothie ingredients into a blender and process until smooth and creamy.
- To serve, pour into a chilled glass/mason jar or bowl and top with shredded coconut and fresh mint if desired.
- Enjoy ox
NOTE – You could also add in a scoop of protein powder (vanilla or unflavoured, would work well in this recipe ) for an extra boost of protein if you’re into that kinda thing 😉
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeBeverages Dairy Free Egg Free GAPS Nightshade Free Shellfish Free
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.