Pomegranate Peppermint Bark
A healthy paleo version of the classic holiday peppermint bark that is creamy, decadent and Worth Every Chew !
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Line a dish that has a small lip with parchment paper, do not skip this step
- Mix together coconut butter, coconut oil and peppermint oil
- Transfer mixture to parchment lined dish and spread out evenly
- Top with pomegranate arils and chocolate chips
- Place in refrigerator for 30 minutes or until hardened before breaking into pieces
- Store any leftovers in the refrigerator until ready to eat
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week