Pitaya (Dragon Fruit) Smoothie Bowl
A bright, vibrant and healthy mix of fruits to get your morning started right! Inspired by my travels to Bali, this breakfast may soon become your favorite too!
- 8 whole 8 whole 8 whole Dragonfruit, flesh, frozen
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Banana
- 4 whole 4 whole 4 whole Strawberries, halved (for topping)
- .75 cup .75 cup .75 cup Coconut Water
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Kiwi, peeled, sliced (for topping)
- .25 cup .25 cup .25 cup raw Cashews, toasted (for topping)
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp unsweetened Coconut Flakes, (for topping)
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Add the frozen pitaya, banana, strawberries and coconut water into a high-powered blender. Blend for one minute, until well combined.
- Pour your pitaya smoothie into a bowl and add your toppings.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week