The roasted, salty flavor of pistachios surrounded by deep, smooth, dark chocolate will have your palate dancing. The flavors complement each other beautifully with the perfect mix of salty, sweet, and just the right amount of crunch.
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Pistachios, Roasted and Salted
- 12 oz 12 oz 12 oz Dark Chocolate Chips
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Melt chocolate slowly in a double boiler on low heat.
- When fully melted, remove from heat and stir in pistachios.
- Pour onto parchment-lined baking sheet and freeze until solid.
- Break into chunks and serve.
Store in the freezer before serving. Pistachio bark is best when chilled and crisp.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeCandies Coconut Free Egg Free Nightshade Free Pescetarian Shellfish Free
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
Shawnene Hill had a goal of losing 40lbs by 40 eating Paleo. She had her 40th bday last week and hit minus 40 lbs two days later! I made this bark as an alternative for dessert for the party for the Paleo eaters…EVERYONE loved it! Paleo eaters or not, everyone ate it up! Congrats Shawnene and thank you Food Lover’s Kitchen for the recipe 🙂