Pineapple Ginger Kiss Smoothie
Tart, tangy coconut yogurt combined with sweet, juicy pineapple and a gentle hum of ginger is an absolute a taste sensation! The perfect treat for anytime of day
- 0.333 cup 0.333 cup 0.333 cup Coconut Milk Yogurt
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Almond Milk, Or milk of choice, I use homemade vanilla almond milk - http://betterwithcake.com/anytime/homemade-vanilla-almond-milk-vegan-gluten-free-paleo-friendly/
- 0.5 whole 0.5 whole 0.5 whole Banana, preferably pre-frozen
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Pineapple, pieces, I used frozen but fresh will work just fine
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Ginger Root, freshly grated ginger. You could sub a pinch-1/4 teaspoon (more or less to taste) of ground ginger if you don’t have fresh on hand)
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 0.333 cup 0.333 cup 0.333 cup Ice Cubes, more or less to reach desired consistancy
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Unflavored Gelatin, Beef, Great Lakes brand, Optional
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Coconut Flakes, unsweetened, Optional for serving
- 2 sprigs 2 sprigs 2 sprigs Mint Leaves, Optional for serving
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Place all smoothie ingredients into your and process until smooth, creamy and well combined.
- Pour into a chilled glass or mason jar then top with coconut flakes and a sprig or two of mint if desired.
- Enjoy xoxo
Note – You could also add in a scoop of protein powder (vanilla or unflavoured would work best in this recipe) for an extra boost of protein if you’re into that kinda thing – do what you feel baby 🙂
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeBeverages Dairy Free Egg Free FODMAP Free GAPS Nightshade Free Shellfish Free
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.