Pineapple Fried Rice
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Organic Coconut Oil
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Onion, small, diced
- 4 cups 4 cups 4 cups Cauliflower, riced/grated and uncooked, or sub regular rice
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Pineapple, roughly chopped
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Coconut Aminos
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp ground Ginger
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Black Pepper
- Heat coconut oil in a medium skillet over medium heat.
- Add onion and sauté until transparent.
- Stir in cauliflower or rice, pineapple, coconut aminos, ginger, and pepper. Continue to cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally until excess moisture is cooked out and the rice is lightly fried - about 15 minutes.
- Serve and garnish with sliced green onion, if desired.
If using canned pineapple, I recommend buying canned pineapple chunks to roughly chop (with a food processor or slap chop) instead of crushed pineapple so you get some bigger pieces. I like to include a little bit of the pineapple juice too. Rice cooked the day before works best and doesn't clump together as much as freshly cooked rice. Cauliflower rice can, of course, be made fresh.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week