Perfectly Savory Pumpkin Seeds
These little creations came out of a need for a savory, salty snack – PLUS wanting something pumpkin-themed during the 21 Day Sugar Detox. I picked up some raw pepitas (shelled pumpkin seeds) in a bulk bin at the store for super cheap, slathered them with butter, played around with some spices, roasted, and BAM – delicious, crunchy, savory snack! These have just a little bit of a zing from the cayenne pepper, but they are not spicy (I don’t like food too spicy)! So if you like your food hot, feel free to add more.
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Pumpkin Seeds, shelled
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Unsalted Butter, melted
- 0.75 tsp 0.75 tsp 0.75 tsp Sea Salt
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Garlic Powder
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Curry Powder
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Paprika
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Cayenne Pepper
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Pre-heat oven to 325 F.
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl, making sure the pumpkin seeds are covered in spices.
- Lay pumpkin seeds flat on a cookie sheet, single layer.
- Cook for 15 minutes, turning the sheet once.
- They will be very hot fresh from the oven, but are best served warm!
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week