Pepperoni Pizza Tater Tots
A fun tater tot version of pizza. These are made with cauliflower so they’re low carb and dairy-free.
- 6 cup 6 cup 6 cup Water
- 2 lb 2 lb 2 lb Cauliflower, remove leaves and cut into florets
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Italian Seasoning
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Garlic Powder
- .5 tsp .5 tsp .5 tsp Sea Salt
- 0.33 cup 0.33 cup 0.33 cup Coconut Flour
- 8 pieces 8 pieces 8 pieces Pepperoni, Uncured, diced
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Eggs
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Place the water in a large pan and bring to a boil, add the cauliflower and let cook for 4 minutes.
- Drain and let cool completely. Finely dice the cauliflower. Please note you do NOT want to use your food processor because it will make a puree which won't work for this recipe.
- Add the diced cauliflower, coconut flour, the spices, and pepperoni to a large bowl and mix.
- Finally add the eggs and mix until well blended
- Scoop out a large spoonful and shape into tots. Place on a baking pan lined with parchment paper.
- Place in your oven at 350 degrees for 45 -50 minutes and serve with a marinara sauce. Your final product should be more golden than the photo so don't worry if they are more browned - it just makes them taste better in my opinion.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week