Dark chocolate infused with mint brings a crisp, fresh flavor to the deep, intense, richness of dark chocolate. With each bite through the chocolate shell, you will enjoy a soft center of refreshing mint flavor.
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Semisweet Chocolate Chips
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Peppermint Oil
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Maple Syrup, Pure
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Coconut Oil, Organic
- 1/4 cup 1/4 cup 1/4 cup Coconut, shredded, unsweetened
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Melt chocolate on low, and add 1/4 tsp of peppermint oil.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine coconut oil, shredded coconut, maple syrup, and remaining peppermint oil.
- Stir all ingredients until well blended.
- With a clean, unused paint brush, paint melted chocolate into candy molds.
- Place the molds in the freezer for 10 minutes.
- Fill molds with mint filling, and place in the freezer for an additional 10 minutes.
- Cover tops with a layer of chocolate and freeze at least 10 minutes, or until you are ready to enjoy them.
Keep these in the freezer before enjoying them. Keeping them frozen will allow best results of keeping their shape.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeCandies Egg Free FODMAP Free Nightshade Free Nut Free Pescetarian Shellfish Free
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
Absolutely delish! My daughter loved these, and she loves regular peppermint patties.