Decadent refreshment in every minty bite. These Peppermint Patties are Worth Every Chocolatey Chew .
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Mix together melted coconut butter, shredded coconut, 2 teaspoons of coconut oil and peppermint extract
- Pour coconut butter mixture into mini muffin tins by filling only half way and then place in refrigerator and allow to harden for about 10 minutes
- Mix together melted chocolate and remaining teaspoon of coconut oil
- Remove muffin tin from refrigerator and top each tin with melted chocolate and return to refrigerator until the chocolate has set
- When ready to eat, simply set the peppermint patty cups on the counter for about 5 minutes
- Enjoy with someone you LOVE
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week