Peanut sauce was one of my favorite dipping sauces as a kid. I especially loved the sweet and spicy flavor of this sauce over chicken. Conventional peanut sauce typically contains corn syrup and soy, so we are delighted to be able to enjoy a healthier version that tastes just like the real thing. Serve it with our Summer Spring Rolls.
- 1/4 cup 1/4 cup 1/4 cup Sunflower Seeds, butter
- 1/4 cup 1/4 cup 1/4 cup Water
- 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp Coconut Aminos
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Sesame Oil, toasted
- 3 3 3 Fish Sauce, drops
- 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- 1/4 tsp 1/4 tsp 1/4 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/4 tsp 1/4 tsp 1/4 tsp Onion Powder
- This recipe is from Make It Paleo 2
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- In a small saucepan over low heat, combine the sunflower seed butter, water, and coconut aminos. Whisk continuously until smooth.
- Add the remaining ingredients and whisk again until combined.
- Turn up the heat to medium-low and heat the sauce until it is scalding (steam rising), but not bubbling. Remove from the heat and allow to cool, then refrigerate until ready to use. Allow the sauce to come to room temperature before serving.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week