Peanut-free Peanut Butter Cups
These taste just like the real thing! Also, vegan friendly.
- 20 oz 20 oz 20 oz Bittersweet Chocolate, Enjoy Life Mega Chunks
- 16 oz 16 oz 16 oz Almond Butter, Must be Barney Butter Smooth Almond Butter which tastes just like peanut butter
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Line a muffin tin with baking cups.
- Melt chocolate over a double boiler.
- Add 1 tbsp of melted chocolate to baking cups. Then freeze until solid.
- Then add 1 tbsp of almond butter over frozen chocolate.
- Then add 1 tbsp of melted chocolate over almond butter. Then freeze until solid.
- Let it defrost for 10-15 before eating it, so chocolate isn't too hard.
It's important to use Barney Butter Smooth Almond Butter since it tastes and looks just like peanut butter.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeCandies Coconut Free Dairy Free Egg Free FODMAP Free Nightshade Free Pescetarian Shellfish Free
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.