Peanut-free Peanut Butter Cups
- 20 oz 20 oz 20 oz Bittersweet Chocolate, Enjoy Life Mega Chunks
- 16 oz 16 oz 16 oz Almond Butter, Must be Barney Butter Smooth Almond Butter which tastes just like peanut butter
- Line a muffin tin with baking cups.
- Melt chocolate over a double boiler.
- Add 1 tbsp of melted chocolate to baking cups. Then freeze until solid.
- Then add 1 tbsp of almond butter over frozen chocolate.
- Then add 1 tbsp of melted chocolate over almond butter. Then freeze until solid.
- Let it defrost for 10-15 before eating it, so chocolate isn't too hard.
It's important to use Barney Butter Smooth Almond Butter since it tastes and looks just like peanut butter.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week