Peanut Butter Raspberry Bread – Grain Free and Dairy Free
Peanut Butter Raspberry Bread. This grain free bread is naturally gluten free, low in sugar, dairy free, and is SUPER SIMPLE to make! Great for any holiday, celebration, or just clean eating!
- 6 whole 6 whole 6 whole Eggs
- 2 cup 2 cup 2 cup Raspberries, Organic
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Cocoa Powder, Organic
- 1.25 cup 1.25 cup 1.25 cup Blanched Almond Flour
- 0.666 cup 0.666 cup 0.666 cup Coconut Palm Sugar
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Almond Butter
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Potato Starch
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Cinnamon, ground
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Coconut Flour
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- First, wash you raspberry and place in food processor or vitamix. Be sure to save u00bd cup whole raspberries for topping. Pulse until smooth.
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees Grease a 9 in round baking tin or 14 mini cakes/ muffins. Feel Free to use liners instead of grease.
- Next, add your eggs, baking powder, sugar, baking soda, peanut butter, pb flour, almond meal, and cocoa to the raspberry in the processor. Run until you have a cohesive cake mixture.
- Pour into the prepared muffin/cake cups or cake tin and place extra whole raspberries in center of each mini cake or muffin. Then bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour, or until a skewer comes clean from the center.
- Let cool in the pan on a rack for 15 minutes.
I made half of these without the cocoa powder and added 1 tbsp cinnamon instead. Pour half the batter into muffin cups. Then I added the cocoa and blended again. Poured that half in the remaining cups. So same batch but half were chocolate, the other was cinnamon vanilla. You can easily just pick one or the other pour it all into a cake pan or muffin. All taste great!
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeCupcakes & Muffins Dairy Free Pescetarian Shellfish Free
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.