“Peanut” Butter Cup Protein Chia Pudding
Sunbutter and chocolate protein chia pudding. Nut free, dairy free, and topped with sunbutter cups because we wouldn't want it to be too healthy!
- 0.75 cup 0.75 cup 0.75 cup Coconut Milk, full fat
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Sunbutter
- 30 gram 30 gram 30 gram Protein Powder (Chocolate, PureWOD brand)
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Chia Seeds
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Using either a blender bottle, blender, or wire whisk, combine the coconut milk, sunflower seed butter, and protein powder.
- Stir in the chia seeds.
- Transfer to an airtight container and refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight.
Try chopping up some sunbutter cups as a topping. It's completely optional but definitely recommended! I used store-bought but I prefer these: http://cleaneatingwithadirtymind.com/2013/04/08/i-cant-believe-its-nut-butter-part-i-attack-of-the-cups/ You can use whatever sweetened chocolate protein powder you like but I like the pureWOD Build because the chocolate flavor is so rich.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeDairy Free Egg Free Nightshade Free Other Shellfish Free Sugar Free
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.