“Peanut” Butter Cup Protein Chia Pudding
- 0.75 cup 0.75 cup 0.75 cup Coconut Milk, full fat
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Sunbutter
- 30 gram 30 gram 30 gram PureWOD brand) Protein Powder (Chocolate
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Chia Seeds
- Using either a blender bottle, blender, or wire whisk, combine the coconut milk, sunflower seed butter, and protein powder.
- Stir in the chia seeds.
- Transfer to an airtight container and refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight.
Try chopping up some sunbutter cups as a topping. It's completely optional but definitely recommended! I used store-bought but I prefer these: http://cleaneatingwithadirtymind.com/2013/04/08/i-cant-believe-its-nut-butter-part-i-attack-of-the-cups/ You can use whatever sweetened chocolate protein powder you like but I like the pureWOD Build because the chocolate flavor is so rich.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week