“Peanut” Butter and Jelly Chia Pudding
This peanut-free chia pudding uses flavor inspiration from a classic PB&J.
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Coconut Milk, full fat
- 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp Maple Syrup, Pure
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Sunbutter
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Chia Seeds
- 1.5 cups 1.5 cups 1.5 cups Raspberries, Organic, frozen
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Using a blender, whisk, or blender bottle, combine the coconut milk, maple syrup, and Sunbutter.
- Mix in the chia seeds (stir them in by hand if using a blender).
- Transfer the mixture to an airtight container and refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Meanwhile, In a small saucepan over medium heat, cook down the raspberries until they are mostly broken down, about 5-10 minutes. Store the raspberries in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- To serve, spoon 1/4 of the chia pudding into a parfait cup or other serving dish. Top with 1/4 of the raspberry mixture, another 1/4 of the pudding, and top with more raspberries. Repeat for the second serving and enjoy.
I used the organic Sunbutter which is unsweetened and unsalted but other varieties might be good too.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week