“Peanut” Butter and Jelly Chia Pudding
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Coconut Milk, full fat
- 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp Maple Syrup, Pure
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Sunbutter
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Chia Seeds
- 1.5 cups 1.5 cups 1.5 cups Raspberries, Organic, frozen
- Using a blender, whisk, or blender bottle, combine the coconut milk, maple syrup, and Sunbutter.
- Mix in the chia seeds (stir them in by hand if using a blender).
- Transfer the mixture to an airtight container and refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Meanwhile, In a small saucepan over medium heat, cook down the raspberries until they are mostly broken down, about 5-10 minutes. Store the raspberries in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- To serve, spoon 1/4 of the chia pudding into a parfait cup or other serving dish. Top with 1/4 of the raspberry mixture, another 1/4 of the pudding, and top with more raspberries. Repeat for the second serving and enjoy.
I used the organic Sunbutter which is unsweetened and unsalted but other varieties might be good too.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week