Peaches with Chocolate and Nutmeg
Peaches dipped in Chocolate Sprinkled with Nutmeg
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Melt chocolate chips and set aside.
- Grate fresh nutmeg.
- Cut peaches into slices of desired thickness.
- Dip each peach slice into melted chocolate and place on a piece of parchment paper.
- Sprinkle with nutmeg.
- Allow chocolate to harden before serving.
- Enjoy with someone you LOVE.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week