- 8 cups 8 cups 8 cups Peaches, fresh, cut into chunks
- 3/4 cup 3/4 cup 3/4 cup Coconut Sugar, 1/4 cup for peaches, 1/2 cup for topping
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Arrowroot Flour
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Primal Palate Cinnamon Sugar Cookie Blend
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Cassava Flour
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Blanched Almond Flour
- 1/4 cup 1/4 cup 1/4 cup Potato Starch
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp Himalayan Pink Salt, + a pinch for the peach filling
- 3/4 cup 3/4 cup 3/4 cup Unsalted Butter, cold
- 1/4 cup 1/4 cup 1/4 cup Water, cold
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Egg
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Wash and cut the peaches into bite sized chunks. Place in a large mixing bowl, and toss with 1/4 cup of the coconut sugar, arrowroot flour, lemon juice, vanilla extract, Cinnamon Sugar Cookie blend, and a pinch of salt. Stir to combine.
- Spread evenly in a 9 x 13 baking dish, and bake for 10 minutes. While the peaches are baking, work on the topping.
- Bring the dry ingredients together in a large mixing bowl (Cassava, Almond Flour, Potato Starch, Baking Soda, and Salt). Whisk to combine evenly.
- Using a pastry cutter or knives, cut the cold butter into the flour mixture. Once the butter is cut in, add the cold water and knead until a dough forms.
- Flatten handfuls of the dough and place over the baked peach mixture. It's okay if the peaches aren't fully covered - it'll make the dish a little more rustic. In a small mixing bowl, whisk the egg with about a tablespoon of water. Brush the egg wash over the biscuit topping.
- Dust everything with our Cinnamon Sugar Cookie seasoning (Available on Amazon!)
- Bake for 40-45 minutes, or until biscuit topping is cooked through. Serve warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream!
This recipe is adapted to be gluten-free and paleo-friendly from Sally's Bake Blog: https://sallysbakingaddiction.com/2016/08/12/fresh-peach-cobbler/
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week