A finger-friendly twist on traditional pancakes.
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Blanched Almond Flour
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Sea Salt
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Eggs
- 4 Tbsp 4 Tbsp 4 Tbsp Coconut Milk
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Honey, Raw
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Dark Chocolate Chips, mini
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Coconut Oil, Organic
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Maple Syrup, Pure
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- In a medium bowl, mix together the almond flour, baking soda & salt.
- In 2 different bowls, separate the eggs whites from the yolks. Set the egg whites aside.
- Blend together the egg yolks, coconut milk and honey.
- Add the liquid ingredients to the dry and mix well. Mix in chocolate chips.
- Beat the egg whites with a pinch of salt until they have medium soft peaks. Gently fold into the pancake mixture until well combined.
- Pre-heat your cake pop maker. Brush the holes with a little coconut oil.
- Use a teaspoon cookie scoop to fill the holes. Be sure to not over fill.
- Cook for 90 seconds, then flip donut holes and cook for another 90 seconds.
- Serve with maple syrup for dipping.
**Every cake pop maker is a little different so times can vary. I suggest doing a test batch of three first.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeBreakfast Nightshade Free Pescetarian Shellfish Free
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.