Paleo Waffle Hash Brown
- Turn on your waffle iron
- Toss the shredded potatoes into the bowl
- Fill the bowl up with cold water till the potatoes are covered and let sit for 3 min.
- Drain out the water from the bowl and place your potatoes in the middle of a towel and roll up
- Now use those muscles and ring out all the water from the potatoes and place back in the bowl
- Add the egg and spices into the bowl and mix well
- Open up that waffle iron and brush the ghee heavily over the waffle pan (top/bottom)
- Make 4 balls with your potato and spice mixture and place into your waffle iron
- Close down all the way and let it sit! It will be steaming like crazy, don't be scared
- I cooked mine for 8 min, but every iron is different so just keep checking to make sure you don't burn anything
Top this bad boy with a friend egg or use for hamburger bun, the possibilities are endless!
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week