Paleo Vanilla Sauce
The perfect cold sauce to your favorite Paleo dessert pie!
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Put the coconut cream and maple syrup in a pot.
- Split the vanilla bean lenthwise, scrape the seeds out with the backside of the blade, and add both the seeds and vanilla bean halves to the pot.
- Bring to a gentle boil and let simmer for a few minutes, then set aside and discard the vanilla bean halves.
- When not hot any more, transfer to the fridge and let cool off.
- Add the two yolks and blend using a hand mixer.
- Serve cold to your favorite dessert pie.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week