Paleo Tigernut Chocolate Chip Cookies
A chewy nut-free chocolate chip cookie to satisfy all your sweet tooth cravings.
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl combine all of the dry ingredients.
- Add the wet ingredients and mix well to combine until a dough forms.
- Add the chocolate chips and mix well.
- Form the dough into small balls (about 1-2 Tbsp. of dough) and flatten into cookies. Place on the baking sheet and repeat until all of the dough is used.
- Place in the oven and bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Remove form the oven and let cool.
- Store in the fridge.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week