Paleo Tigernut Chocolate Chip Cookies
A chewy nut-free chocolate chip cookie to satisfy all your sweet tooth cravings.
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Tigernut Flour
- .25 cup .25 cup .25 cup Coconut Flour
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1.5 tsp 1.5 tsp 1.5 tsp Primal Palate Apple Pie Spice
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Eggs
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Pure Maple Syrup
- .33 cup .33 cup .33 cup Dark Chocolate Chips
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl combine all of the dry ingredients.
- Add the wet ingredients and mix well to combine until a dough forms.
- Add the chocolate chips and mix well.
- Form the dough into small balls (about 1-2 Tbsp. of dough) and flatten into cookies. Place on the baking sheet and repeat until all of the dough is used.
- Place in the oven and bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Remove form the oven and let cool.
- Store in the fridge.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week