Paleo Squash Soup
This Paleo Squash Soup is creamy, healthy, packed with flavor, and perfect for fall!
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Butternut Squash
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Apple, organic
- 15 oz 15 oz 15 oz Pumpkin Puree
- 2 cups 2 cups 2 cups Bone Broth (click for recipe)
- 2 cups 2 cups 2 cups Almond Milk
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Sea Salt
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Curry Powder
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Black Pepper
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Cinnamon, ground
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Line a large sheet tray with parchment paper and preheat the oven to 400F.
- Cut the butternut squash in half, the long ways, and scoop the seeds out. Lightly salt and place cut side down on the sheet tray.
- Cut the onion in quarters, remove the skin, and place them on the sheet tray.
- Cut the apples into eight pieces each and remove the core, but leave the skin on. Place on the sheet with the veggies. Lightly salt the onions and apples.
- Roast entire tray for 45-50 minutes until the squash is tender and easily poked with a fork. Let cool 5-10 minutes until you're able to handle it.
- Scoop butternut squash into a large pot, add onions and apples, pumpkin, bone broth, almond milk, salt, curry powder, pepper, and cinnamon.
- Blend with an immersion blender, off the heat, until completely smooth.
- Turn on medium to medium high and heat through. Blend again if needed.
- Serve with roasted pumpkin seeds and a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil, if desired.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week