Paleo Snack Cake Bites
This Paleo snack cake is so incredibly moist and practically melts in your mouth. Tastefully drizzled with lushes chocolate sauce, this grain free dessert makes a perfect snack for those sweet tooth cravings.
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Blanched Almond Flour
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Coconut Palm Sugar
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Coconut Oil, Organic, for chocolate sauce
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Eggs
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Almond Milk
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Baking Soda
- 0.333 tsp 0.333 tsp 0.333 tsp Sea Salt
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Semisweet Chocolate Chips, for chocolate sauce
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line a 4 inch by 4 inch baking pan with parchment paper.
- Combine all of the ingredients for the bars either by hand or with a food processor or blender. Blend until the batter is completely smooth.
- Pour the batter into the baking pan and cook on 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- To make the chocolate drizzle, melt the chocolate chips and coconut oil together in a double boiler until the chocolate has melted. Stir the chocolate sauce until the coconut oil is well combined.
- Once the cake has cooled, cut into small squares and drizzle with chocolate sauce.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week