Paleo Sloppy Joes
These Paleo Sloppy Joes have so much more flavor than the can and can be made in 30 minutes!!
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Coconut Oil, Organic
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Red Bell Pepper, chopped
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Onion, chopped
- 1 lb 1 lb 1 lb Ground Beef
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 0.75 cup 0.75 cup 0.75 cup Ketchup, Tessemae's
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Coconut Aminos
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Tomato Paste
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Place the coconut oil in a large skillet.
- Saute pepper and onion in the oil over medium heat. Cook for about 5 minutes, until they start to soften and onion becomes translucent.
- Add the beef, salt, and garlic powder. Stir until well combined and brown meat completely.
- Add ketchup, coconut aminios, and tomato paste. Mix well and cook on low for at least 10 minutes. The longer it cooks the more the flavors will develop.
- Serve over zucchini noodles, a sweet potato, or eat it out of the bowl.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeDairy Free Egg Free GAPS Meat Nut Free Shellfish Free Sugar Free Whole30
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.