Paleo Raw Oysters
For an appetizer that is both elegant and simple, this raw oysters recipe is a winner.
- 10 - 8 whole 10 - 8 whole 10 - 8 whole Oysters
- 2 - 3 Tbsp 2 - 3 Tbsp 2 - 3 Tbsp Unsalted Butter
- 0.5 whole 0.5 whole 0.5 whole Lemon, juiced
- 1 bunch 1 bunch 1 bunch fresh Dill, minced
- 1 bunch 1 bunch 1 bunch Chives , minced
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Crack open your oysters.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Add lemon juice, sea salt, and black pepper to taste to the butter and stir to combine.
- Pour lemon juice over oyster halves, garnish with fresh minced chives, fresh dill or both, and serve.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week