Paleo Raw Cookie Dough
A cookie dough recipe that you don't have to wait to bake and eat! Just combine all the ingredients, grab a spoon, and dig in!
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Almond Butter
- .5 cup .5 cup .5 cup Blanched Almond Flour
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Pure Maple Syrup
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Almond Extract
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Himalayan Pink Salt
- .5 tsp .5 tsp .5 tsp Primal Palate Apple Pie Spice
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Dark Chocolate Chips
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Add the almond butter, maple syrup, almond flour, vanilla and salt to a food processor. Combine until a dough forms.
- Remove dough to a medium bowl and stir in the chocolate chips.
- Enjoy your raw cookie dough!
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week