Paleo Quiche Crust
- This recipe is from Make It Paleo 2
- 1.25 cups 1.25 cups 1.25 cups Blanched Almond Flour, 125 grams
- 2/3 cup 2/3 cup 2/3 cup Tapioca Starch, 75 grams
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Primal Palate Garlic & Herb Seasoning, (use in place of the dried spices, salt and pepper)
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Onion Powder
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp dried Oregano
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Himalayan Pink Salt
- 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp Ground Fresh Black Peppercorns
- 2 2 2 Eggs
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Organic Coconut Oil, melted
- Preheat the oven to 325°F. In a medium-sized mixing bowl, place the almond flour, tapioca starch, garlic powder, onion powder, oregano, salt, and pepper. Stir to combine.
- In a small bowl, whisk the eggs until frothy. Add the eggs to the flour mixture and stir to combine. Add the melted coconut oil and knead the oil into the dough using your hands.
- Carefully press the dough into a 9-inch pie pan or tart pan, until you have a thin, even layer of crust over the entire pan.
- Place on the middle rack of the oven and bake for 15 minutes. Let the crust cool slightly before filling.
If you want to make this recipe easier (and have our spices), use 1 Tbsp of our Garlic & Herb Seasoning in place of the dried spices, salt and pepper.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week