If you love ice cream but hate the guilt, or the pain for that matter, problem solved with this recipe! Healthy ingredients that are filled with vitamins and healthy fat, no dairy, no sugar, only natures ingredients here. This is ice cream you can brag about eating for breakfast, or dazzle your family at Thanksgiving dinner. Perfect for fall, I know you're going to love it with some coconut whipped cream on top!
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Pumpkin Puree
- 7 oz 7 oz 7 oz Coconut Butter, Organic, Cold
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Banana, Frozen
- .25 cup .25 cup .25 cup Maple Syrup, Pure, grade a preferred
- 1.25 Tbsp 1.25 Tbsp 1.25 Tbsp Cinnamon, ground
- .5 tsp .5 tsp .5 tsp Ginger, ground
- .5 tsp .5 tsp .5 tsp Cloves, ground
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Put all ingredients into a large food processor and pulse to blend.
- Remove lid and scrape down sides with a spatula, replace lid.
- Continue to process until very smooth.
- Transfer ice cream to a freezer container and freeze until dezired firmness.
- Optional: Top with whipped coconut cream and sprinkle with ground clove.
If your ice cream is too firm after freezing, microwave for 20 increments to soften it up, enough to scoop.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeAutoimmune Protocol Dairy Free Egg Free Ice Cream Nightshade Free Nut Free Pescetarian Shellfish Free
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.