- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Pumpkin Puree
- 7 oz 7 oz 7 oz Coconut Butter, Organic, Cold
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Banana, Frozen
- .25 cup .25 cup .25 cup Maple Syrup, Pure, grade a preferred
- 1.25 Tbsp 1.25 Tbsp 1.25 Tbsp Cinnamon, ground
- .5 tsp .5 tsp .5 tsp Ginger, ground
- .5 tsp .5 tsp .5 tsp Cloves, ground
- Put all ingredients into a large food processor and pulse to blend.
- Remove lid and scrape down sides with a spatula, replace lid.
- Continue to process until very smooth.
- Transfer ice cream to a freezer container and freeze until dezired firmness.
- Optional: Top with whipped coconut cream and sprinkle with ground clove.
If your ice cream is too firm after freezing, microwave for 20 increments to soften it up, enough to scoop.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week