Paleo Pumpkin Pancakes
What’s the best breakfast to wake up to on a Sunday morning? Pancakes, of course! My recipe for paleo pumpkin pancakes is the original fluffy one with coconut flour.
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Pumpkin Puree
- 4 whole 4 whole 4 whole Eggs
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Pure Maple Syrup
- .5 tsp .5 tsp .5 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch ground Cinnamon
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch ground Nutmeg
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch ground Allspice
- 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp Ghee (Clarified Butter)
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Whisk eggs together and add pumpkin, vanilla, and maple syrup to combine. In a separate bowl sift coconut flour, baking soda, and spices.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and whisk until evenly combined.
- Heat 1 tbsp of ghee or paleo fat of choice in a large skillet. You will need to repeat this each time you add pancakes to make sure the pan is evenly coated. Spoon batter in the pan. You will need to use the spoon to spread out the batter since it is a bit thick. Flip once the pancake gets a bit fluffy and the edge gets lighter in color.
The batter will be thicker than your average pancake batter.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week