Paleo Pumpkin Pancakes
- Preheat nonstick pan over medium-low heat.
- Add all ingredients except almond meal to a medium sized bowl and whisk vigorously until completely mixed.
- Once combined, add almond meal and whisk to combine completely.
- Spray your pan with coconut or other oil and scoop 2 tablespoons of batter per pancake.
- Let cook on low until edges are set. Flip and cook for another minute.
- Serve with maple syrup, greek yogurt, and/or pecan butter. So many options!
If you don't have almond meal or flour on hand, add raw almonds to a food processor and process until it reaches the consistency of flour. Don't let it go for too long or it will turn to almond butter.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week