Paleo Pumpkin Pancakes
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Eggs
- 0.666 cup 0.666 cup 0.666 cup Pumpkin Puree
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Pure Maple Syrup
- .5 tsp .5 tsp .5 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Baking Powder
- .5 tsp .5 tsp .5 tsp Primal Palate Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Almond Meal/Flour, + 2 Tbsp
- Preheat nonstick pan over medium-low heat.
- Add all ingredients except almond meal to a medium sized bowl and whisk vigorously until completely mixed.
- Once combined, add almond meal and whisk to combine completely.
- Spray your pan with coconut or other oil and scoop 2 tablespoons of batter per pancake.
- Let cook on low until edges are set. Flip and cook for another minute.
- Serve with maple syrup, greek yogurt, and/or pecan butter. So many options!
If you don't have almond meal or flour on hand, add raw almonds to a food processor and process until it reaches the consistency of flour. Don't let it go for too long or it will turn to almond butter.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week