Paleo Pumpkin Granola
This Paleo Pumpkin Granola is healthy, easy, and so delicious!! Packed with nuts, coconut, and pumpkin and sweetened only with real maple syrup. This makes the perfect breakfast or snack.
- 2 cups 2 cups 2 cups Pecans, chopped
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Almonds, chopped
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Organic Dried Cranberries
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup shredded Coconut
- 0.333 cup 0.333 cup 0.333 cup unsweetened Coconut Flakes
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Pumpkin Puree
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Pure Maple Syrup
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Coconut Flour
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Primal Palate Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Organic Coconut Oil
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Sea Salt
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 325 F and line a sheet tray with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine chopped nuts, shredded coconut, coconut flakes, canned pumpkin, maple syrup, coconut flour, pumpkin spice, melted coconut oil, and salt. Stir until everything is coated evenly.
- Place on sheet tray and bake for 20 minutes.
- Stir and bake for another 10 minutes. Let fully cool and store in air tight containers.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week