Paleo Pumpkin Gnocchi
An AIP and paleo version of traditional Italian gnocchi, spiced up for fall with pumpkin and nutmeg!
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Mix tapioca flour, nutmeg, and Himalayan pink sea salt.
- Mix honey into all the pumpkin.
- Add pumpkin mixture to dry mixture, folding in well. Then add coconut flour; you will need to mix with your hands to get it fully combined.
- Roll into ropes ~1" thick, cut into ~1" lengths, and press or roll a fork across the tops.
- I let my gnocchi dry for a few hours before cooking, but they could easily be cooked immediately, refrigerated (for up to 1 week), or frozen. To cook, slide into boiling salted water and cook for a few minutes, stirring occasionally, until the float to the top (should only take 2-3 minutes). Alternatively, you could sautee quickly in a little coconut oil.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week