Paleo Pumpkin Bread (Nut-free)
Our Paleo Pumpkin Bread is moist, delicious, and nut-free! We used coconut flour instead of the typical almond flour, so that people with nut allergies can enjoy this bread too (like our little boy!) We also used Primal Palate Pumpkin Pie Spice to give it that perfect fall flavor! Our recipe is easy on the sugar, so there's little guilt when enjoying this yummy fall treat! Hope you enjoy it!
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Coconut Flour, sifted
- 15 oz 15 oz 15 oz Pumpkin Puree
- 10 whole 10 whole 10 whole Pastured Eggs
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Coconut Palm Sugar, finely ground
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Primal Palate Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Baking Soda
- .5 tsp .5 tsp .5 tsp Himalayan Pink Salt
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly oil a bread pan with coconut oil and line the bottom with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the wet ingredients: pumpkin, eggs, ghee, coconut oil, vanilla, and vinegar.
- In a small bowl, combine dry ingredients: coconut flour, coconut sugar, pumpkin pie spice, baking soda, and salt.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients. Whisk until fully incorporated.
- Spoon batter into prepared bread pan and smooth out.
- Bake in the oven for 55-60 minutes or until center feels firmer and spongy when depressed.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool in pan for 15-20 minutes.
- Using a butter knife, gently run it along the edges of the bread to release any parts that may be sticking. Flip bread over and remove.
- Cool on a cooling rack for 20 minutes.
- Slice and enjoy!
Coffee grinder works great for getting the coconut sugar powder-like
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week