Paleo Pancakes for One
It’s just like birthday breakfast all over again! Who doesn’t love pancakes topped with a mountain of whipped cream and ripe red strawberries? Every birthday breakfast in this house, we serve either pancakes or crepes stuffed with ice cream, whipped cream, and fresh berries. This pancake recipe is incredibly easy to prepare and is ready in just a few minutes.
- 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp Arrowroot Flour
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Coconut Flour
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Eggs
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Almond Milk
- 1.2 tsp 1.2 tsp 1.2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1.4 tsp 1.4 tsp 1.4 tsp Sea Salt
- 5 - 8 pinch 5 - 8 pinch 5 - 8 pinch Liquid Stevia Extract
- 4 tsp 4 tsp 4 tsp Coconut Oil, Organic
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- In a mixing bowl combine all of the ingredients for the pancakes, except the coconut oil (which will be used for cooking).
- Mix all the ingredients together until the batter becomes smooth and a consistent consistency. You can also combine the ingredients in a food processor or blender to make it easier.
- Heat a small fry pan over medium-low heat on the stove. Once the pan is heated, melt 1 teaspoon of coconut oil for ever pancake.
- Pour a few tablespoons of pancake batter onto the fry pan and cook on each side for 1-2 minutes until golden. Repeat this process until all the batter is used.
Serve with coconut whipped cream and fresh berries for a light and scrumptious flavor.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week