Paleo Pancakes for One
- 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp Arrowroot Flour
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Coconut Flour
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Eggs
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Almond Milk
- 1.2 tsp 1.2 tsp 1.2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1.4 tsp 1.4 tsp 1.4 tsp Sea Salt
- 5 - 8 pinch 5 - 8 pinch 5 - 8 pinch Liquid Stevia Extract
- 4 tsp 4 tsp 4 tsp Organic Coconut Oil
- In a mixing bowl combine all of the ingredients for the pancakes, except the coconut oil (which will be used for cooking).
- Mix all the ingredients together until the batter becomes smooth and a consistent consistency. You can also combine the ingredients in a food processor or blender to make it easier.
- Heat a small fry pan over medium-low heat on the stove. Once the pan is heated, melt 1 teaspoon of coconut oil for ever pancake.
- Pour a few tablespoons of pancake batter onto the fry pan and cook on each side for 1-2 minutes until golden. Repeat this process until all the batter is used.
Serve with coconut whipped cream and fresh berries for a light and scrumptious flavor.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week