PALEO ORANGE CREAMSICLES
These paleo orange creamsicles use real orange juice to recreate a dairy free and naturally sweetened version of the childhood favorite!
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Orange, juice and zest
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Coconut Milk, unsweetened
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Maple Syrup, Pure
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Mix together all ingredients until combined.
- Pour the mixture between 6-8 popsicle molds.
- Freeze until solid.
If you prefer a stronger orange flavor and/or don't have fresh oranges on hand, you an use 1 cup no-sigorange juice concentrate (defrosted)
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeAutoimmune Protocol Dairy Free Egg Free Ice Cream Nightshade Free Nut Free Pescetarian Shellfish Free
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.