Paleo Mash Stuffed Bacon-Wrapped Jalapeños
The perfect combo of smoky and spice for a great gameday appetizer.
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Sweet Potato, large diced
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Butternut Squash, large diced
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Paprika
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Garlic Powder
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Sea Salt
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Black Pepper
- 12 whole 12 whole 12 whole Raw Bacon
- 6 whole 6 whole 6 whole Jalapeño
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Boil a couple cups of water in a sauce pot with sweet potato and butternut squash for about 10 minutes or until fork tender.
- Add in paprika, garlic, salt and pepper. Puree with an immersion blender until smooth.
- Cut Jalapeños in half lengthwise and deseed.
- Scoop mash into Jalapeños cavities until very full.
- Wrap each Jalapeños half with a slice of bacon. Try to connect the end back onto the slice of bacon. This will seal in the filling.
- If you have trouble doing this you can use toothpicks to keep the bacon in place!
- Place onto a lined-baking sheet and cook for 15 minutes until bacon is crispy.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week