Paleo Mango Coconut Coffee Cake
This Paleo Mango Coconut Coffee Cake is bursting with Tropical Flavors and is super easy to make!
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Coconut Flour
- 3 whole 3 whole 3 whole Eggs, beaten
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Coconut Milk
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Coconut Sugar
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Coconut, shredded
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Mango, chopped
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Almonds, Slivered
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Coconut Oil, Organic, melted
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- preheat oven at 350 and grease a round or square cake pan
- Mix first seven ingredients in a medium sized bowl. Combine well
- place cake mixture in pan
- Combine remaining ingredients for topping in small bowl. Sprinkle evenly over cake batter
- Bake for 15 minutes or until done. Let cool, then slice and enjoy!
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeBreakfast Dairy Free Nightshade Free Pescetarian Shellfish Free
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.