Paleo Key Lime Pie Smoothie
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Almond Milk, can use coconut milk or unsweetened dairy free milk
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Coconut Cream, or coconut oil
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Ice cubes
- 0.5 whole 0.5 whole 0.5 whole Avocado
- 0.5 whole 0.5 whole 0.5 whole Banana, frozen
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Lime Zest, key limes
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Lime, juice from the key limes
- 0.5 Tbsp 0.5 Tbsp 0.5 Tbsp Maple Syrup, Pure, to taste
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Cinnamon, ground
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Ginger Root, optional
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Kale, or spinach, steamed - optional ingredient
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Sea Salt, if you want to even out sweetness
- Just blend everything together and add a pinch of sea salt to enhance the maple flavor if desired.
- I also steam my greens a little bit before blending so it's easier on digestion. But the greens are optional.
- Sprinkle extra cinnamon or drizzle more maple syrup on top.
- If you want it extra creamy, add in yogurt or coconut yogurt.
* For extra protein add gelatin powder. This smoothie usually makes one large container full or 2 small to medium glasses.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week