Paleo Hot Chocolate
This paleo hot chocolate is the real deal. It's made with real dark chocolate (72% cacao) and is rich, creamy and heavenly!
- 4 cup 4 cup 4 cup Almond Milk, unsweetened
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Coconut Sugar
- 4 oz 4 oz 4 oz Dark Chocolate, chopped
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Sea Salt
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Heat the almond milk and coconut sugar over medium-low heat for 5-7 minutes (do not let it boil).
- Just before it seems like it's about to start simmering, stir in the chocolate, vanilla extract and sea salt.
- Reduce the heat to low and continue to warm for an additional 3-5 minutes until all ingredients are melted together, stirring occasionally.
- Pour into your favorite mugs and add your favorite topping (e.g. paleo chipped cream). Serve and enjoy!
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week